A British company first founded in 1980, with over 30 years’ experience. First designed by a British Beauty Therapist, Susan Molyneux. Unable to find a range that suited her client’s skincare demand therefore she began creating her own products from English herbs and plants, marine extracts and natural ingredients. Monu are incredibly proud of there rich heritage. It’s this invaluable experience that has allowed Monu to understand what customers want, creating unique formulations that help you to enjoy a little bit of luxury from the comfort of your own home.
MONU ensure each and every skincare product they manufacture uses only the finest of natural ingredients to ensure nothing short of professional quality at realistic prices that promise to fit into your budget.
Looking after your skin is a great way to help you look younger and more radiant; it is proven that healthy skin retains a noticeable glow and elasticity for longer.
MONU believe that our fantastic range of innovative skincare products is second to none, offering something to suit any skin type whilst tackling a plethora of skin concerns head on.
From anti-ageing solutions and blemish treatments to dry-skin soothers and clarifiers for oily complexions, you’re sure to find something to help your skin radiate a healthy, natural glow.
MONU use advanced manufacturing processes within their products to ensure their products deliver the actives to the skin in a controlled and effective way. All of our products are formulated, packaged and sent from there factory in Cheltenham and a close-knit team work together to guarantee you get the most from your everyday skincare and the quality they provide.
Why Choose MONU Professional Skincare?
- The MONU Skin,RENU Skin and MONU Spa products contain natural ingredients of essential oils and plant extracts.
- MONU advanced skincare contains intelligent active ingredients and it is these that can deliver dramatic visible changes in the health and appearance of the skin.
- No animal testing- all of MONU’s products are tested on human volunteers not animals. They also ensure that none of the ingredients used within the products are tested on animals either.
- MONU eliminate poor quality ingredients from their products therefore you won’t find formaldehyde, artificial colours or fragrances, no SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) and no Lanolin.
- Recyclable packaging– All MONU’s glass, plastic and aluminium bottles and tubes are recyclable. The cartons are recyclable and are made from bleach free board. They source all paper products from sustainable forests.
- Local manufacturing. Our products are manufactured within the UK therefore there are no export cost.
MONU Express Facial
The perfect introduction to MONU Skincare products and our advanced facial treatments, experience the powerful benefits of MONU skincare. In this revitalising mini treatment, skin is deeply cleansed and exfoliated prior to an application of a mask and massage.Instant pick me up and perfect prior a make-up application.
For best results, the treatment should be maintained once every month.
MONU Hydra-Lift Collagen Facial
A firm favourite for clients wanting an Anti-Ageing treatment.
The focus for this intensive repairing treatment is the application of a 99% Collagen Veil which delivers a burst of moisture whilst plumping fine lines and wrinkles. This facial hydrates and replenishes vital moisture levels to rediscover that youthful look. Perfect for dehydrated and sun damaged skin. This treatment will leave the skin youthful and enlivened with an even appearance.
This facial refines, and improve the skins ability to hold moisture and wrinkle depth can be reduced by up to 40%.
The Benefits of this facial, is that it improves the skins overall elasticity and moisture level and recharges the skin for a youthful glow.
For best results, the treatment should be given once a week for six weeks and then you should maintain once every month.
MONU Prescriptive Facial
This facial is perfect to revive, refresh and hydrate the skin. The innovative and effective Prescriptive Facial has been developed to target common skin concerns whilst instantly balancing and refining texture and tone for a youthful glow. The treatment uses the unique MONU Gel Mask blended with a deeply nourishing essential oil, determined from the analysis of your skin.
For optimal results, I recommend a course of six facials. Treatment interval will depend on the skin concerns being treated.
MONU+ Professional Skincare Resurface and Peel System
MONU+ Professional Skincare Resurface and Peel System promises to refresh and replenish the complexion with an active blend of natural acids, vitamins and essential oils. Dull complexions are eliminated and dead skin cells sloughed for an instant radiance renewal.
Using a complex blend of Natural Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Papaya Enzymes, Citric Acids,and Lactic Acid to eliminate dead cells, resurface and exfoliate, smooth and refine. Sodium bicarbonate to deep cleanse, purify and clear congested pores whilst helping to reduce irritation and Vitamin C which is a potent anti-oxidant, helps to correct skin tone, brighten and clear a dull complexion whilst revitalising and increase radiance.
Peels although good for mature skin, are also a welcome treatment for anyone suffering with blocked pores, breakouts, acne, pigmentation, uneven skin tone and texture and to generally increase overall skin health and radiance.
This peel targets:
- Dull Skin Tone
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Stimulates cell regeneration to leave a brighter radiant skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pigmentation and Acne scarring
Peels are beneficial for all skin types as a one off treatment, however if a specific concern is to be dealt with such as pigmentation, scarring, acne or fine lines and wrinkles, then a course of peels is highly recommended. Usually 1 a week for 6 weeks, then once a month to maintain the results – Homecare is always advised to achieve quicker more effective results.
To ensure you get the most out of your peel treatment, we advise you do the following:
- Avoid make-up on the skin after the treatment for the remainder of the day but ideally at least 2 hours after.
- Avoid the use of sun beds as this could lead to skin damage including burns, pigmentation or sensitivity.
- It is strongly recommended that the appropriate Monu Homecare should be used to ensure, maximum results within the skin.
- Avoid facial waxing, Electrolysis, Laser or IPL for 3-5 days post treatment.
- Apply Monu Hydrating Moisturiser SPF 15 on a daily basis. Re-apply 2-3 times per day if exposed to excessive UV exposure.
- Avoid the use of a sauna, steam room, swimming, excessive exercise and any harsh or striping products on the skin for at least 48 hours.
The “Glow” Brightening Facial
Has the summer induced some pesky pigmentation? The Clinicare Glow Brightening Facial is our “go to” treatment for tackling age spots, sun damage and dull, tired skin.
Cleanse to remove impurities , unnecessary sebum and make-up.
Exfoliate. Using our Instant Painless Peel. This enzymatic gel gently exfoliates to unclog blocked pores and removes the top layer of dead skin cells. Leaves skin feeling silky soft.
Tone. Removes any residue with HYAL+ Skin Toner which contains a very high concentrate of low molecular weight Hyaluronic acid, to deeply hydrate and plump the skin.
Nourish. Feeds the skin with our 2in1 Vitamin C Gel Mask, to stimulate the synthesis of collagen and minimise fine lines and wrinkles. This mask rich in antioxidants to fight free radicles caused by sun damage and help improve the appearance of hyperpoigmentation and brown spots , for a more even skin tone.
After any residue has been wiped away with HYAL+Toner, the Retinol Day cream which has a slow release of capsulised retinol for zero sensitivity in the day. Based on the latest technology this powerful anti-ageing cream is perfect for combating and preventing the signs of ageing, smoothing skin and restoring radiance.
Protect. Applying the lightweight Lip & Eye Renewal cream, which helps reverse the multiple signs of ageing around these two delicate areas. Low molecular weight Hyaluronic acid together with Squalene optimises hydration , minimises sensitivity, increases elasticity, and protect against environmental damage.
Finally Sun Sheild Cream SPF30 provides effective all day protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays. Added botanical extracts nourish and moisturise the skin.