MONU+ Professional Skincare Resurface and Peel System promises to refresh and replenish the complexion with an active blend of natural acids, vitamins and essential oils. Dull complexions are eliminated and dead skin cells sloughed for an instant radiance renewal.
Using a complex blend of Natural Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Papaya Enzymes, Citric Acids,and Lactic Acid to eliminate dead cells, resurface and exfoliate, smooth and refine. Sodium bicarbonate to deep cleanse, purify and clear congested pores whilst helping to reduce irritation and Vitamin C which is a potent anti-oxidant, helps to correct skin tone, brighten and clear a dull complexion whilst revitalising and increase radiance.
Peels although good for mature skin, are also a welcome treatment for anyone suffering with blocked pores, breakouts, acne, pigmentation, uneven skin tone and texture and to generally increase overall skin health and radiance.
This peel targets:
- Dull Skin Tone
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Stimulates cell regeneration to leave a brighter radiant skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pigmentation and Acne scarring
Peels are beneficial for all skin types as a one off treatment, however if a specific concern is to be dealt with such as pigmentation, scarring, acne or fine lines and wrinkles, then a course of peels is highly recommended. Usually 1 a week for 6 weeks, then once a month to maintain the results – Homecare is always advised to achieve quicker more effective results.
To ensure you get the most out of your peel treatment, we advise you do the following:
- Avoid make-up on the skin after the treatment for the remainder of the day but ideally at least 2 hours after.
- Avoid the use of sun beds as this could lead to skin damage including burns, pigmentation or sensitivity.
- It is strongly recommended that the appropriate Monu Homecare should be used to ensure, maximum results within the skin.
- Avoid facial waxing, Electrolysis, Laser or IPL for 3-5 days post treatment.
- Apply Monu Hydrating Moisturiser SPF 15 on a daily basis. Re-apply 2-3 times per day if exposed to excessive UV exposure.
- Avoid the use of a sauna, steam room, swimming, excessive exercise and any harsh or striping products on the skin for at least 48 hours.
60 Minutes – £37.00